- CHD-CHDDManual travel trolley
- CHVElectric variable speed travel trolley
- CHZManual travel trolley
- CHZ INOXStainlees steel trolley
- PRDTrolleys designed for hand-operated articulated sliding girders system for loads of 250 to 2,000 kg
- PRVTrolleys designed for electrically powered articulated sliding girders for loads of 250 to 2,000 kg
- PAPGirder clamp
- PEVElectronic force gauges with digital readout
- EQUIBLOCRange of load balancers
- EQUIBLOC AIRRange of air load balancers
- LIMITERRange of load limiters
- PALSteel lifting beams
- PALAluminium lifting beams
Range of air load balancers
from 70 to 350 kg
With EQUIBLOC AIR®, a full range of pneumatic load balancers, VERLINDE offers comprehensive lifting and handling solutions for industry.
VERLINDE, EQUIBLOC AIR® pneumatic load balancers come with the following standard equipment : lift and lowering control circuit, 6m of cable, spiral flexible control conduit, valve-box type control interface and an automatic hook.
The following special safety features are also standard : pneumatic measurement load balancing, lift and lowering control unit with balancer mode switch, under-load detection, grip locks (where applicable) if load is lift and with safety valve to keep pressure in tank if the control tube is cut.
The EQUIBLOC AIR® range includes five models of load balancers for loads from 70 kg à 350 kg*.
* Lifting capacity with 7 bar input pressure, measured at the balancer piston.
- Different trolley types depending on beam used (eg -beam or profile type EUROSYSTEM aluminum)
- Rigid suspension systems
- Pneumatic tubing
- Tube carrier trolleys
- Load gripping tools (eg mechanical, vacuum, magnetic) according to your specifications
- Special models available suitable for use in hazardous areas (Zones 1 or 21)